Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Fearless One

Hi everyone, and welcome back to Orianna's family's blog! A few little updates on Annabelle: she's doing great, except GROAN, she has stopped eating the kibble dry, so we're back to mixing it with vita-gravy again. But, she'll get there ("I think she can! I think she can!) I am so proud of her, because she is now holding a sit for me to walk around the room/out of the room, etc. and not moving. The same goes for if Brian is in the room and starts clapping or talking to her, etc. She is still focusing in on me, which is awesome. Another thing that I was proud of her for was there has been a lot of rain today, and when I take her outside I pop open that umbrella...but no startle at all! I was happy, because Kekah did have a startle in the past to that same thing when she was Orianna's age. Orianna wants to chat:


Hello, friends! My mom is so proud of me because I don't run when she opens an umbrella...they get so excited, moms, over the dumbest things, huh? As for the kibble, I'm picky. There, I said it. I just want it to be yummy! During the day I am so good for mom and work hard, but in the evening I'm a wild-woman! So, it's off to run a muck around the office while mom types. By the way- get excited, because Kekah and I are going to be wearing AWESOME costumes for Halloween...but I'm not telling what yet! It's a surprise! See ya! (Oh, that white cat wants to say something, so I better let her...she scares me!)

Yeah, yeah, it's me, Roxie. I just wanted to point out to all of you that today marks the 1 1/2 year anniversary of my captivity. My assassination attempts on the humans have been futile. So now I'm being affectionate in order to lure them into a false sense of security before I sneak in and make my escape...shh...don't tell!






No comments: