Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Not-So-G-Rated Post


I am Kekah, who is the Boo of this home, and to be honest, we have had a problem recently. No, I have a problem. That's the first step, admitting you have a problem. But the truth is, I don't know any better...it's just in my nature. And even though she shows no interest, I do like to "try" to make sweet, sweet love to Orianna. I am ashamed to admit it. Not only is she my cousin, but she's also 3 years my junior, which in dog years makes her 21 years younger than me. But I am a dog, and this is what I do. Mom stops me anytime she sees me, but I simply cannot help myself. It causes utter and total chaos in our house, so I am trying to quit, but it's a hard habit to break. Sigh...I know, bad, Kekah...bad. But I can't help it!

2 comments:

Thida said...

Dear Boo
I thought in neutered dogs it was a dominance thing but what do I know?

Orianna's terribly cute and your humans give her a lot of attention now but shush don't tell her but they're spending her away in about a year. She might come back again but she'll always know you're #1.

colbymarshall said...

Dear Thida,

Yes, you're right, it's probably my will to be dominant...but all the same, yes, she shall be gone...and the toys mine! HAH! Love, Kekahboo