Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hurricane Annabelle

JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! Oh, yeah, forgot where I was for a minute. Hey, it's me, Orianna! I wanted to say hello and tell everyone how things are for me around my neck of the woods. First of all, I want to say, the nosinator ("gentle leader" to you people, but you dogs know what "nosinator" means...) isn't as bad as I had originally thought, and I don't mind it anymore. I actually can do teh "Dress" command, too, which seems to make mom pretty happy.


However, when I'm not training and getting to run (BORN FREE!!!!!) I'm a wild woman! (Cue "Wild Thang" theme music, please). Mom says that it's inevitable that out of all the toys available to me, I will inevitably grab the ONE thing I'm not supposed to have, although after several corrections I am getting better about it. I like to take all of my toys into the kitchen so I can lay on the cool floor and revel in my riches, heeheehee.

I can be good when I want to be good...the trouble is, sometimes I just want to play (JUMP! JUMP!) Sometimes I just have so much energy, I have to get it all out....excuse me for now, I need to go sprint around the room!

It's true, Orianna's is FULL of energy, but she focuses when we're working, so I'm not concerned that it's "excessive" at this point (LOL- I had Rogue, so I KNOW the meaning of "excessive energy"!) Anyway, she's doing really well and basically having fun being "just a dog" when she's out playing in the apartment, learning not to pick up things from the coffee table (this is something that has just recently become an issue) and other manners as such. She's so sweet, though, and doing well! Hope everyone else is great too! We will be getting out last round 'o shots in a week and then we'll be ready to take a few outings. We'll start slow at first, probably up to Barnes and Noble during the afternoon on weekday when it's quiet, something like that. Will let you all know how it goes :)

1 comment:

Thida said...

I know a SC just like Orianna. I hope someday she makes somebody really really happy. Both of you are just so gosh darned cute! :)