Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Cat's Meow

Hello, hello! It's me, Sawyer, the fat lazy cat. Well, I wanted to share some pictures with all of you, because I think they are quite nice. They are of me. Well, and Orianna, also.

Orianna has had some trouble in recent weeks with wanting to break a stay when Roxie and I come around, so Mom decided she needed extra practice staying in a down with a cat nearby. Naturally, Roxie finds herself otherwise prioritized (what with ruling the household, rolling heads and all...), So I got to be the lucky volunteer. I'm well versed in Dog, as I was adopted after staying in a foster home full to the brim with cats and dogs alike, so I'm pretty easy going.

So, Mom slipped Orianna into her cape (because she can always use practice with that, too), and we started doing downs. All I had to do was lie down nearby, which, if you know me it all, is what I do best. Orianna did great...she just needed a reminder or two to stay put, but a few treats later, I was walking around and swishing my tail in her face and she wasn't budging. Bravo!

No comments: