Thursday, August 16, 2007

Granny Grunt

Hey everyone! Boo here. Thought I'd give all a little update on little Mini-me.

She's doing good. She's a fun little toy to have around, ya know? I like to play with her even though sometimes they put a baby gate between her and me if mom's not in the mood to referee :-) I play with her a lot, though.

They used to call me Granny Grunt before she got here, but they call her that now, because BOY does she grunt. It's so funny! She sounds funny...I laugh at her!

I get jealous when Mom trains with her sometimes because she gets to have little pieces of hotdog when she is practicing down. Mom says she has to use the hotdog because Mini-me isn't interested enough in food for it to lure her to do any commands, but that hotdog does the trick! I think Mini-me would start walking on her two hind legs like those weird PEOPLE if they gave her a piece of hotdog for it!

Well, gotta run. Mom's coming and can't let her catch me on the 'puter or it'd give away my secret...that I can read! If she ever found out, she'd probably start making me edit her book for her...

No comments: