Monday, August 20, 2007

Breaking News


Ladies and Gentleman, this just in: Colby Atkins can now exclusively report that Orianna has done her very first "down" without help! We go to our field correspondent, Sawyer for details:

Yes, Mom, I was standing by in outside the baby gate when this incredible story took place. I had gotten out of the recliner when I smelled the hotdog, because I the smell of food could bring me from the ends of the earth. But I digress. Anyway, I saw the little black one just as she slid into the sphinx position, and it was truly marvelous. I'll send it over to Roxie now, who is standing by in the newsroom...back to my nap. Roxie?

Yes, yes, I am just overwhelmed with emotion. The mongrel layed down. Whoopie. I do it all day. What's the big deal? Talk to someone who cares...Boo?

Well, I, who am Boo, of course, realize what an accomplishment this is! Her first down! I am so proud, Mini-me! So proud! I only wish that Daddy was here to see...he's out of town for business, unfortunately, but we will surely let him know! We shall overcome! Good work, Mini-me! I know some commands are tough, but I knew you'd get it eventually...back to Mom!

As you can see, the whole family is thrilled (with the exception of Roxie) at this thrilling turn of events. More on this incredible story of triumph at 5, 6, and 11...until then, bye bye for now!

3 comments:

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Good job! I thought hot dog might be a better enticement then kibble.

Thida said...

Congrats Orianna! Now if only my kids were so easily trained. LOL.

Erin said...

Ha ha love the format of this post!
YAY ORIANNA!!!!