Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Dreaded "Down"

Hey! It's me, Orianna! I have just finished breakfast about a half an hour ago and I got on to let y'all (yes, "y'all"...I live in Georgia now!) what I've been up to!

I am starting to think these people I live with are a little bit crazy. They try to get me to DO things when they say certain words (yeah, I know it's weird...). But they just seem so happy when I actually do it, so sometimes I humor them. I mean, it takes so little to make them thrilled, who am I to deny them the pleasure of watching me put my tush on the ground? And who would have thought that people would CHEER when I PEE???? It is so weird!

But there is this one thing they keep doing that doesn't make sense to me: they will take a piece of food and put it at my nose and then between my paws like they want me to follow it. Well, obviously if it is between my paws, I can't get it, so I just ignore them. But the fact that I don't follow it just doesn't seem to make them happy the way it does when I put my tush on the floor...so I am still trying to figure out exactly what they are wanting me to do. I'll let you know how it goes...I mean, if any of YOU know what the heck is going on, please let me know because I am clueless!
And another weird thing they do is put this blue thing on my nose sometimes (I like to think of it as the Nosinator, because like the Terminator, I am at its mercy)...well, frankly, it's quite itchy and uncomfortable, but they correct me if I try to scratch it and tell me how good I am when I don't, so I have to leave the Nosinator on until one of the people decides they've seen me wear it long enough.

Well, I better go. Time to play with Sonic, my squeaky hedgehog!

No comments: