Monday, August 6, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl

Hey Guys, it's Brian. So, I'm finally getting on here to post about Orianna (yeah, I know, it's about time!). I have to say she's a cutie. It's so much fun having a puppy in the apartment again. Most people know this, but in case you don't, Boo is a Daddy's girl. Well, Annabelle is, too (Colby would probably argue with this, but I'm right, trust me).

Annabelle reminds me a lot of Boo when she was a puppy. She acts a lot like her. The thing that reminds me most of Boo that she does though is how she grunts when she sleeps! It cracks me up! Boo has always done that, and me and Colby have always joked and laughed about it, and when Anna started doing it, it was just hilarious. She really is a mini-me for Kekah! Well, that's about all I've got. I don't write as much as Colb, sorry!

No comments: