Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tooth Fairy Circling the Neighborhood

Hey Gang, it's Sawyer- mom will be here in a minute, but I want to warn you, this post is not for the squeamish! Only the lion-hearted like me! But breaking news: Orianna has lost a front tooth, and we actually FOUND it! (Cheers from all as Mom plastic baggies it for her scrapbook...picture at right, although you can barely see the darned tooth. Back to my nap, this is less exciting than I thought it would be...look at the size of that thing--eeny meeny!)


I see NOTHING to cheer about...that is absolutely repulsive! UGH! Blood, teeth, little bits of skin...makes me want to vomit!Oh. go cough up a hairball Roxie! I, who is Boo, am excited that she's losing her baby teeth because it means she's growing up! Whoa, wait...that may not be a good thing...she might get BIGGER than me and then I won't be able to boss her around...YIKES!

Quiet Down guys! It's me, Brian, and the picture to the side is Orianna being excited when Georgia won the football game in overtime on Saurday! Whoohoo!

So, apparently my impatient household has already told you the news, that we found a baby tooth. We were so excited just because we knew she was losing teeth, but we hadn't found one yet and I've always tried to find and save one of each of my pup's baby teeth for their scrapbook. Corny, maybe, but I love 'em!


Orianna is having a good week so far, although I think that she may have been Tigger in another life..."their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs! She bouncy, flouncy, pouncy, trouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!" She likes to HOP...hope when I say "here", Hop OVER the baby gate, hop when she's playing...my oh my! We're working on it is all I can say!

No comments: