Friday, September 21, 2007

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...


It's Super Anna! Yeah, I know, I am NOT supposed to jump over the baby gate/knock down the baby gate (Orianna, DON'T!!!!). But it's just, well, I see it standing there, and I think, hey, maybe I could make it over. And mom is turned around...so, I go for it! Whoops, I didn't clear it, but the force of me hitting it knocks it over. Yes! I've escaped. I'm running like the wind through the apartment, running to where Kekah's bowl is, because maybe there is leftover water (I can't have water after 7:00 pm because I still can't hold it all night if I do...) I hear mom on my heels...MUST....RUN...FASTER! I feel hands scoop under me! She's caught me! Oh well, I'm so glad I'm getting picked up that I forgot what I was doing in the first palce. I give Mom a big,w et kiss on the lips (I'm not supposed to do that either, but I can always tell it's harder for Mom to correct me for this...she does, but I know she still secretly wants my kisses anyway!) Mom puts me back into the baby gate, and I do a sit and a down for her, showing her I really CAN be a good girl...if I want to be, heehee....

2 comments:

Madison said...

How do I link to other peoples blogs?

colbymarshall said...

go to the customize option at top right and then "add an element"...from there there is an option that says something like "Link List"...from there you should be ok :-)