Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Finer Things in Life

One thing I, Orianna, LOVE is peanut butter. I don't get to have some very often, but BOY when I do, that's some good stuff. The hard part, though, is they tuck it down in this red rubber tunnel and hide it in there so you have to dig it out. Why not just put it in the bowl like the other food? It'd make it a lot easier, for crying out loud!! (And yes, I know I have peanut butter on my nose in one or two of the pictures..so what?!)

My mom has started walking me on nothing but my nosinator (she calls is gentle leader, but I prefer to think of it as the Nosinator). I am not pleased with this development, although I tolerate it because if I'm good while it's on I can usually get a treat out of it. I am really good at walk on a loosh leash, and am starting to be expected to be by mom's left knee...I think if I have to get any closer to that knee she might start tying us together...I don't know what she means by it...but the words "Let's Go" get said a lot, so maybe I'll figure it out.

I've heard my brothers and sisters have been having tummy aches, so my heart goes out to you. I hope you feel better! Thankfully, my tummy has been okay for the most part. Mom is finally serving up a yummier dish, which is still that boring old kibble, but now it's covered with some kind of sauce that makes it at least decent.


Well, I better go...it's my bedtime (past it, now that I think about it!) Love, Orianna AKA Annabelle~

2 comments:

Maddie said...

In the first picture the kong looks bigger than her head!

colbymarshall said...

LOL- I know..I think the angle made it even worse ;-)