Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mini-me, you complete me...

Hi there, Boo here, and I'm writing an update on Orianna for mom since Mom is busy at the moment. All I can say is, I love this little thing--Sawyer tells me that she is my CLONE! So, you know what that means, if you've ever seen Austin Powers...I have a Mini-me! Her name is Orianna, but mom and dad sometimes call her Annabelle (Ahh-nah-belle). She is working on her sit, and I have to say she is getting pretty good at it. I kind of laugh at her sometimes because she has to do all the stuff they used to make me so, haha! But, I cheer her on. She likes to play with Ducky, and let me tell you, if it was anyone but Mini-Me, I would NOT allow that kind of thing. She hops on all four legs when she plays sometimes, which is pretty funny. So cute--how could she not be...she's my clone, haha! As if anyone would not think she was cute? Anyway, I'm off now to go play (Mini-Me is in her crate right now napping--which I do chuckle at a little since I never get crated anymore). Tata!

3 comments:

Thida said...

Hi Boo!
I'm glad you're looking out for her. You both look so cute together!

I'm a human told to 'Wait' by CCI. Well a human didn't give me a voice command. They sent me a letter instead. I'm so so at waiting but CCI will train me just like they trained you except that I will sleep in their dorms instead of the kennels and I only have to stay for two weeks.

Warmly
Thida

Kimberly and Rufus said...

Hi. Boo and Orianna look so cute together. Glad they are getting along well.

My guide dog Rufus gets along well with his CCI pup buddy Theo, but Rufus isn't so sure about the new CCI pup Dee.

CCI pup said...

Hey this is ur brother Oswego.
I live in Richmond Va, Now and i9 love it there. I would love to see picturesand hear stories about you, and we will do the same.

Excited to see my sister again!



Oswego