Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dear Mom: No More Dogs...Love, the Cats

So, a couple of mornings ago, I was just lying on the couch, minding my own business when suddenly, I heard the bathtub water running! Well, if there's one thing I will get off my butt for, it's to go splash around and play in the tub (hey, contrary to popular belief, not ALL cats hate water! Roxie does, but that's only because she floated down the avenue that one time...) Anyway, so I proceeded to the running water, when what to my wondering eyes should appear but ANOTHER black D-O-G! Yep, they'd brought another one. Oh well, back to the couch, I suppose...here's Roxie...

Well I, unlike Sawyer, knew that there was something more sinister at work the second I saw this new black creature (girls are smarter than boys, after all). I knew the moment I saw her that it was official--the Mom person (or Warden, as I like to call her) liked Kekah so much that it had finally happened: she had cloned her. She is so crazy about that big, black buffoon that she ACTUALLY had her cloned. Ridiculous. I mean, I was personally offended. If anything was beautiful enough to be cloned, surely it was me. But no, instead she clones the dog, and now we have two. Sigh.



No comments: